Monday, November 4, 2019

#1983 Monday 4 November 2019

Well .... it's been a long while between posts!  Please accept my apologies.
There have been several reasons for this ..... all of the reasons are due to me.

Firstly I was getting so wrapped up in my poetry (Loopy Musings) that it was hard to keep both blogs going.
Secondly .... and more importantly .... I hit a big "roadblock" in my health.  I spent most of August in hospital with a mental breakdown caused by the stresses of claiming under the National Redress scheme ..... then it was found that I had a large mass in my left kidney ...... plus I have a very enlarged thyroid gland.
The kidney was found to be benign (phew!) but the thyroid has to be removed .... only the left half.
The enlarged thyroid is pressing on my trachea and on the carotid artery.  This may well explain the extreme tiredness I have been fighting..... if so I should feel much better once the pressure is removed.
At the same time I have been having in depth testing of heart function to make sure that this is not a cause of the tiredness.  All the heart tests were AOK.

1 comment: