Monday, January 10, 2022

#2044 Monday 10th January 2022

 Another day of Holiday Routine #10 . .... get up, have medicine, drive to op shop, home for DVD watching time.  I'm grateful for the life we lead but I'll be glad in a way when we no longer have to manage school holidays!  We have another year while she's in Year 13 at school .... and then?? Who knows.  We hope that she will have a place in employment somewhere.

Kaylia has had another good day.  Life is certainly better now that she's on the pill and the hormones are under control.

Today has been a bit down for me .... largely due to the pain in my wrist.  I ran out of Voltaren tablets a couple of days ago so I thought I'd see how I coped without it.  Silly Idea!!  I've now picked up a new supply of the tablets.  I'd like to find a better way to control the pain but it seems that stronger pain control means that I can't drive .... so that's not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment