Sunday, May 1, 2022

#2080 Sunday 1st may

The weather is beautiful..... perfect temperature and gentle breeze.  I'm sitting on the little balcony watching the chooks have a sand bath.

They like to stay close to me if they can.... they're very aware of other birds and immediately run for cover as soon as they hear a magpie or a crow nearby.

Kaylia.... as an adult..... now has her own income from the disability pension.  We try to develop a sense of this for her but it's backfiring a bit..... she bought 30 dvds this morning!

The old blue landrover has been sold!  I've recovered all costs so I'm happy.  I can now concentrate on "Bob" (the rangerover).  Bob is still waiting for registration..... it's been over 4 months so far.  It's getting closer but the Dot just do not want old vehicles on the road.... regardless of condition.

The new medication for Kaylia is working.  She's much calmer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment