Thursday, February 2, 2023

#2164 Thursday 2nd February

 


I always like that image .... and the refusal to accept the "labels" put on us.   

"Curve Style" has commenced business again.  Lee (that runs it) has returned from her break and she was working with Kaylia today ..... sorting and labeling clothes.  Sales are slowly building ..... but the aim is to have a routine activity that teaches her some skills that are useful in the work scenario.  The "litmus test" is whether she is enjoying the activity and whether we can see her anticipation.

It has been good to see the number of people that are responding to FB posts about Kaylia.  I really love hearing from people who have spent time with us in the past ...... and finding out that some of you share my Landrover interest!   "Bob" is slowly progressing .... my fingers are firmly crossed that I might have an 'Engineers Certificate' this week.  This would allow me to go to the next stage of getting Bob registered for the road.   
I've been adding "Anderson plug" circuits to Bob to allow appliances and connections. There are now sockets at the front, in the cab, behind the cab and inside the air compressor storage space.

No comments:

Post a Comment