Monday, January 29, 2024

#2259 Monday 29th January

We're waiting for Lee to arrive for the Monday session of Curve Style..... she comes at 10am and starts by taking Kaylia for a drive.... the the morning is spent doing "shop" stuff.  In the afternoon, Jenny comes to take Kaylia out for various activities such as movies, shopping, driving, bowling.....  She comes home at 4pm.

Kaylia is excited about her birthday tomorrow.  She won't be a teenager any more.... she'll be "grown up"!

On the Landrover front, progress is being made.  The Department of Transport have said that they will approve the vehicle!  Mind you, they haven't done this in writing yet.... so I'm not holding my breath.

My health has hit a new obstacle....  in addition to the trouble I have with my right wrist,  the left wrist is now giving similar problems.  A week ago, it felt as if it had dislocated.... severe pain with no cause or warning.  After days of strapping it slowly came good but it feels as though it will collapse after any unusual twisting.  So I now have both wrists strapped at all times. Ce la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment