Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday 10th September 2010


Today Kaylia received an Honour Certificate at school! It was great to watch her going up to be presented ... she had a classmate help her but she did it! We have a little video of the event ... I will see if I can attach it to this message. (Later: No, it's not PC to blog the video ..... but I can send it to you if you email me to ask! I've included an image of the cerficate instead.)

Her language is becoming much better - she is now talking by choice (rather than using gestures) and although enunciation is still a problem, it is a big improvement.


I have found out (yesterday) that the pain I have in my wrist is from osteoarthritis .... this is very disturbing as it directly affects my ability to engage in my major hobbies (shed, building) ... even to the point of being difficult to drive the car. The pain level varies from nil to totally disabling at times.

We have decided to find another aupair ... on my own, I find it hard to do paid work plus care for Kaylia. The extra pair of hands makes a world of difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment