Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday 5th Sept 2010

Father's Day! It was a bit different to most ... it started at 2am! We tried not using Painstop and she spent most of the night awake - 2am to 6am. This coincided with a night where I had one of my nightmares ... followed by a bad headache. So I was awake from 1am to 6am too. A good night... not.
Of course this means that the day gets a bit hard to handle too. Fortunately, it was brightened by:
- fun with my iPad Fathers Day pressie
- went for a drive to the Mundaring Weir (Kaylia always likes walking accross the weir ... I hope she gets to see it in full overflow mode one day.) followed by lunch at Kalamunda.
- a catch up sleep in the afternoon! (very important!)
- Turkish pizza for tea - yum!
A good day for Dad.

(Today I delivered my lathe to its new owner. This meant using the bobcat to load it onto the trailer, load the bobcat too ..... then a 1/2 hour drive ..... then use the bobcat to unload the lathe .... then drive home and unload the bobcat.)

Tonight we are doubling the Melatonin from 1mg to 2mg - see what effect that has.

No comments:

Post a Comment