Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday 4th Sept 2010

So far the theory has not been dis-proved! There are too many variables in the equations for me to say that it has been proved just yet .... but after 3 days on the higher dose of Lovan, she slept well again - so maybe.

Today she is on a play-date at her favourite place .... she was so happy to be there when we arrived .... when I went back 2 hours later to collect her, she tried to push me out the door! She wanted to stay! So I rearranged things so she could have more time.
This confirms something I read in a book written by an adult auty .... he said that his "stand-offish", unsociable behaviours were not because he didn't want social contact ... it was just that he didn't know how to behave. Kaylia obviously wants the social contact with her friends ... she just doesn't have the "social language" so that she can communicate in a way that we see as 'normal'.

No comments:

Post a Comment