Wednesday, December 1, 2010

#105 Wednesday 1 December 2010

Wow, time has rushed past since the last post to the blog! Kaylee is well and happy so we are too! Zoe has put together an 'Advent Calendar' and it looks good to us .... Naomi & I haven't seen a real one before .... so we're impressed. It will be interesting to see what Kaylia makes of it as we count down the days to Christmas.

At school, Kaylia's transition (to the classroom she will be in next year) is going well ... each morning she is keen to get into the new room to start work!
The need for ear protectors has continued .... she genuinely seems to be more sensitive to sounds than normal. We can't see any simple reason for this ... so it remains a puzzle.

Tonight we are going to try getting her to sleep in her room on her own. She used to do this but hasn't been able to since late last year when the heightened anxiety struck. We have been gradually working up to it and we'll see how she goes.

I get a day of forced rest from tomorrow night .... recovering from an operation on my big toe to fix a badly in-grown nail. I have to keep my foot above my head .... So I'll be calling for my slaves!


- Posted by the Kaylee Blogger

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete