Saturday, December 4, 2010

#108 Saturday 4December 2010

Nerd Stuff - Beware!!!!
Today I'm trying a new way of keeping the blog. Up to now, it started as email ... then it became the online blog that you're familiar with. With the blog, I have always been concerned that there is no simple method to backup the data contained! This is being written on a "journal" app for the iPad. The app allows the journal to be exported to PDF so I can keep backups. I'll write an entry in the journal .... then paste it into the blog. That way the blog becomes just a publication/sharing tool ... rather than the actual record.
This is being written at 8am in bed .... Kaylia went well with her sleeping last night ... she tried to come upstairs at 3am but I took her back to her room and told her to stay there till the sun came up .... and she did! She's still asleep but I''m pleased with the night.
She has swimming lesson this morning followed by "Kym time" .... she loves that! Yesterday I ordered a small spa for Christmas ... she will love that too! We're getting an inflatable spa ... firstly for the price ... 25% of the normal cost ... secondly for ease of installation. A normal spa would be very difficult to get down into our yard ... this one just comes deflated in a box ... easy!

PS: Later I found out that after I marched Kaylee downstairs at 3am, she then went into Tina's room and woke Tina! Kaylee was disgusted when Tina wouldn't cooperate ... and she the went back to bed.

- Posted by the Kaylee Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment