Wednesday, May 18, 2011

#260 Wednesday 18 May 2011

It's 1:00am. She's wet the bed and is now wide awake .... downstairs ... singing and dancing. (It's a new moon ... I told you!)
So we're all awake. What a way to start the day! It's getting me down I can tell you!





I was about to tell you a little tale ... but I had to delete it. I couldn't work out a way to tell you without it being able to be identified. All I can say is how much Naomi & I appreciate the wonderful people who've given us a part of their lives to help with Kaylia. (The person I'm talking to will know what I'm saying!)

The toe? Latest news is that the toe infection will not mean a delay for the wrist operation next Tuesday ... so it's still "off to the chop shop"! Scary. The drugs I've been taking for the toe have also taken away the pain from the wrist ... adding to all the doubts.

3:00am "Jigsaw puzzle ... Open!" Ggrrr! Go downstairs.

6:00am .... She's still going! She quiets down and you wait .... Has she actually gone to sleep? ..... Nooooo! Off she goes again.
7:00am 'Lunatic' .... moon madness .... I wish we could include a sound clip on the blog ..... maniacal laughter .... this must have been one of the worst nights. In the other bad nights she's nearly always run out of steam at some point and slept for a few hours. This time she must have loaded up on long-life batteries ... she jus' ain't stopped all night!

I won't bother with school today .... She'll collapse in a heap by mid-morning.

Evening:  She didn't sleep!  She lasted right through to about 5pm ... and she was pretty grotty to boot!  I didn't last though.

No comments:

Post a Comment