Saturday, May 21, 2011

#263 Saturday 21 May 2011

Musing: my current reasoning about the wrist.
The prospect of Tuesday's operation is worrying .... it's a serious & permanent step. I worry that my wrist pain is not bad enough to justify such a drastic solution.
However.... all the medical evidence (x-rays & expert opinions) shows that the problem is real. The rate at which the problem is worsening has accelerated rapidly. A year ago it was very annoying but intermittent .... now it is constant and it demands lifestyle change. Without surgery I expect that the pain would become much worse in the near future.

I think I have to do it.



.... but maybe the whole problem won't matter? ........ the media reports that the Apocalypse will commence at 6:00 pm tonight!!! If it does, I won't be too fussed about some wrist pain! :-/

Just in case ........
"Bye y'all ... you've been good friends and it's been a pleasure to know you!"

If you're reading this blog after Saturday 21st May? .....  It didn't happen!  You can breathe again!

No comments:

Post a Comment