Saturday, May 14, 2011

#256 Saturday 14 May 2011

When showering last night Kaylia appeared to have an allergic reaction .... Then we realized that it was ant bites! Poor thing.




Well ... if yesterday's problems weren't enough, I now have a new one! It's 1:15am and I've just taken some of my strongest pain-killers .... not for my wrist this time! Last Christmas I had an ingrown toenail fixed and now 5 months later it has decided to cause problems! In the past 24 hrs it's gone from a mild soreness that was interesting .... to a raging pain that I can't sleep with ... and if it gets any worse, I'll have trouble walking on it!
Now we have two reasons to talk to BIMC!
Ah ... the drugs have just kicked in and I can feel the pain dropping off ... Phew!




Evening: We're at Mama Putu for num-num .... baik! Today has been good. Kaylia is in her 2nd day groove and she's happy again.
Zoe ... the ants were in the towels after the shower ..... and you're so right ... things would be much better if you were here!

The pain in the toe? ..... we now think it was a spider bite .... gee, it hurts!!!



(in the lane from the villa to the street)

Later: I'm at BIMC hospital .... I'm doing all the right things already ... Antibiotics, panadol forte ... just add Voltaren to the mix.... wait till we're home.

The doctor doesn't think that it is a bite .... so it will need to wait till I can see the doctor in Perth.

1 comment:

  1. life would be sooo much easier if I were in bali :)
    haha-
    oh no her back looks bad, did she lie on the gras?
    looks painful!
    enjoy the rest of your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete