Wednesday, June 15, 2011

#288 Wednesday 15 June

I'm in the city for work for the first time in nearly a month ..... I had no idea that this wrist op would knock me around so much. The locks have been changed In my absence and I'm waiting for someone to let me in. It's fortunate that I can do most of my work from home! Isn't the computer age a great thing!

It was a good night for Kaylia .... but she was a bit restless ..... so it was a bad night for mummy .... she turns into " limpet K" at such times!

Later:
Now it's bed-time again. She's tired .... I'm tired ... weesa all tired! (shades of Star Wars!)

Tomorrow is Kaylia's last day at Darlington school before starting at South Ballajura. The class is having a farewell party for her .... She won't really understand what its all about .... but it's a nice thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment