Thursday, June 16, 2011

#289 Thursday 16 June

For a change, Kaylia is my limpet! It's 6:30am ..... she's slept well .... (wet bed) but she's like me - she likes her feet to be cool. She is in the middle with her legs over mine reaching out from under the blankets! Funny thing!

This is a stressful time of the year ... BAS and tax returns = cash-flow hassles ... it becomes a real juggling act and I dream of weird things till it is all over.

I went for my weekly OT session yesterday ... I have 3 weeks to regain enough finger movement that I can make a "fist" ... or the surgeon will be annoyed with me. Apparently if movement is not regained by then, it usually takes much longer to recover. So the race is on!

Evening ... at the HJ playground after tea. Noisy kids .... Kaylia's joining in well . It's good to hear!

Today I had a doctor's visit .... the diabetes is now showing early signs of affecting my kidneys so I have to get serious. Exercise! Yuk! All my life I have hated exercise and now I have very little choice any more. At least the iPhone can make it a bit more fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment