Tuesday, July 12, 2011

#315 Wednesday 13 July

It's not looking good ..... the night is young .... but the bed is already wet and I'm typing this with my left hand as I have a hot-pack on my wrist. The pain control aint controllin' ....

Of course we're 2 nights away from a full moon once again!

Morning:
Well it turned out OK. K slept all night and I'm now waiting for Sally to take over so I can start work. I'm using the time to practice some of the language concepts from the review ... but K seems to be headachy and fractious ... she's not very happy.

Evening:   Stop Press!  We've found Au-Pair number 11 ..... Yay!!  Katherine will join us when we get home from "Barwee"  (that's Bali in K speak).

Kalia has had a good day .... Sally took her to Kings Park and she loved the DNA tower and the waterfall and the glass bridge. When Naomi & I arrived home from work, Kaylia was on the computer typing up her story about the day.  It won't be very long before I can introduce her to blogging!  You'll be able to read her stories.

We have a new medicine (prescribed by her paediatritian)  to use as a 'last resort' when flying on the plane .... you'll remember our tales of the really bad times during previous travels .... in the worst case, Kaylia can be REALLY upset and nothing in the normal medicine list can calm her.  We now have something that we can carry (just in case) to use in that situation.  It will calm her down down and control the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment