Tuesday, July 19, 2011

#321 Tuesday 19 July

Autism is not a word .... it's a sentence .... a life sentence. There's no weekend release ... no parole period .... no "time off for good behavior".
But there's also no offender .... only victims ... any we all pay the penalty.

On the bright side .... We now have WI-FI in the villa! After waiting all day yesterday, the man came at 5:30 and ... voila!







I frequently cop flak for the family "stoic" trait ... but at present that fault is a virtue I reckon .... without it I'd have stayed home and nursed the pain .... "sucked it up" as instructed by the doctor! (Don't ask for help with pain control!)
Last night I thought I'd get a hand/arm massage to help the tendons and muscles ... but I tried at three places and all refused when I explained why I wanted help. Today I'll ask if they will do a "warm stone" treatment ... that might be OK.

9:30am Sitting on the beach in front of the Mercure. It was Kaylia's command for a post breakfast outing. It gives us a good walk and a pleasant swim. Kaylia's breakfast tactics this morning were the usual...... Devour hers while constantly watching daddy's to see if there's any chance of getting some more!
I tried out the fish tank!



Later went to Macdonalds .... the playground is always in K's list.



Evening: K has been in fine form today ... lots of character! I feel privileged to be watching her grow and I wish the blog could do her justice.

I went off with Yudhi today to do battle with the bank ... I found out "which bank" was the best choice and was able to get half the process completed .... the rest must wait till we're back in Perth.
(The Australian Commonwealth Bank has an Indonesian subsidiary and hence it simplifies the banking setup.)

Now ... I must sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment