Thursday, August 4, 2011

#336 Thursday 4 August

Last night was a disaster!! Kaylia was in raving hyper mode from 2:00am .... she didn't sleep again! I expected her to crash during the day .... but no - she coped well. After school, Kat took her shopping and to a playground. (This seemed to prompt some activities at home that I haven't seen in quite a while .... outside on her slide .... outside on her swing ... it was good!)






Then at tea time, she crashed! The spaghetti (one of her favorites) was too hot and she collapsed in a big anxiety attack. We recovered with the promise of a car ride if she was able to eat some food (after it cooled) .... then after the car ride, it was straight off to bed. Phew!

We have been exploring Oz vs US pronunciation with Kat ..... Nissan (nisan vs neesaan) .... plait (plats vs plates) .... Mazda (mazda vs marsdaa) .... they're a weird mob!
I'm allowed to make this judgement ... cos it's my blog!

Speaking of mobs ..... on the way to school today I saw the biggest mob of kangaroos I've ever seen .... along Marshall Road .... it was HUGE! It wouldn't surprise me if there were over a hundred ..... grazing about 200 metres from the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment