Saturday, August 6, 2011

#337 Saturday 6 August

This afternoon we went to see Harry Potter! Yay! It was good .... I hope you enjoy it too.

Now it's 7:30pm .... Bedroom downtime before bed. She's happy. I think she is really enjoying having Kat here .... But the change is still producing transition traumas. (transition from one set of life circumstances to another .... every transition is hard for Kaylia). Kaylia is still engaging in activities with Kat that she hasn't done for quite a while. No ... it's not that she hasn't been doing them ... just not at the intensity that she's showing at present. The transition also produces anxiety attacks at times ... I wonder if it also contributes to her current poor appetite.



Last night was good sleeping for K ... I'm finding that I go to sleep with K and then by 3 or 4am I've had enough sleep! So last night I got up to work then. (Come to think of it I used to do the same in my twenties too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment