Wednesday, November 23, 2011

#436 Wednesday 23 November

I'm waiting in the Prada lounge .. Great spot .... quiet, comfy, good food. The trip has been worthwhile but not what I'd planned. It was a battle to get the phone and Internet working again ... good to do it on my own. It was also hard to sort out the generator issue ... it would have been impossible with K in tow!

The villa is quite homey now .... the floor mats will probably be the last thing required.

Air Asia behaved perfectly ... the Asian habit of using your first name (eg Mr XX) worked in my favour ... it was quite acceptable that my ticket was for Mr Ian C .... !!!! Stinky Perth staff !

Later: the flight home was delayed by passengers who didn't turn up .... So their luggage had to be unloaded!

At Perth I had no luggage and nothing to declare so I was through customs like greased lightning!
At home Kaylia was beside herself with excitement to see her daddy home! It was a real treat to behold. It was an hour before she calmed enough for sleep. She is very happy to have her routine back in order.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment