Monday, November 21, 2011

#434 Monday 21 November

8:30am ... At Gardenia. No wi-fi at home ... no credit on my phone .... so no communication! Not good.
I slept 12 hours last night ... I still feel stuffed today ... No energy.

I've secured paintings and set up the clocks.

The Telkom techs are supposed to come this morning.

Evening at Gardenia. (for the wi-fi!) Just had a long talk with Naomi. We're trying splitting the Risperdal dose for Kaylia as it may reduce her raging appetite ... So far it looks promising. Kaylia sounded very happy on the phone.

The generator needed for the villa is VERY expensive ... Around $8,000 ... This is due to the automatic startup needed for a rental ...so far no good. I'll try some other suppliers tomorrow.

The business license is started.
The phone/Internet is still not fixed .. the fault is in the villa so we now have to find a tech to fix it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing all this. I am reading this each day.

    ReplyDelete