Thursday, December 15, 2011

#455 Thursday 15 December

Breakfast at Gardenia. K is very happy. We've had an hour or so in the pool ... Kaylia jogging about while I tackled the heavy buildup of scale on the waterline.  Using a sharp tool, it can be scraped off and it makes a big difference.  (A good task while in the pool!)

The a/cond that is to be fitted today is running on Bali time ... maybe tomorrow!  While trying to call them I found that the phones are giving trouble again.  Internet is OK so it's an internal problem.  We have to get this fixed.

The power went off about 8pm last night and we settled down to wait .... it was a long hot night and by 4:30 I woke and I could hear a radio (!!)  I went outside and there were street lights on!  It wasn't a power failure after all .... the fuse had tripped!  (OOOH how embarassing!)  a good lesson .... check the powerboard first.  We didn't have to sleep in the heat at all.







No comments:

Post a Comment