Friday, December 16, 2011

#456 Friday 16 December

This another of the "blogs of frustration" ..... I wrote a big entry on my iPhone .... and then the app crashed when I tried to save my work.  This has happened too many times .... I won't use that app any more.   It is useful for inserting photos into the blog so I'll keep it for that purpose.

Now what had I said?  It's now 4:30 pm and all that was done at about 7am .... so I can't duplicate the lost work.

Today?  .....has been good.  Kaylia has been a gem.  Kat and I are pondering the change.  We think it is probably due to the medication change.  Just as splitting the Risperdal made a good change, so splitting the Lovan has been good too.  So far it has just been a small top-up dose after lunch.  Tomorrow I'll try a reduced morning dose with the top up at lunch time. It may be that the smaller dose will still have a good effect for a shorter time and the top up then extends the useful period.  Following the principle that it is best to have the least possible medication, it will be worth finding out what the smallest useful dose is.

Today we were in full "normal routine"  Out-a-bed, shower, breakfast, walk to the beach and swim, back to the villa for more swim.  Lunch, then drive to Big-H, back home by mid afternoon for down-time.  Now it's 5pm and she's in play mode before bed.

The maid arrived at 6:30am today ... and she wasn't quiet!  Banging doors & furniture while she cleaned.  I thought that maybe she had arrived early to cook breakfast ... but there was no sign of that.  Her English is less than basic so we haven't been able to find out what she was thinking.  I have mentioned to the agents that given the type of clients who'll be renting, the maid must have a reasonable command of English.  They will try again.

Late morning saw the installer arrive to fit the a/conditioner.  It's now working well.

I spoke too soon about being ready for bed!  She's been back in the pool for an hour now!

No comments:

Post a Comment