Wednesday, December 28, 2011

#468 Wednesday 28 December

She was up at 5am.  It's amazing how alike Kaylia and I are.  I wake at that time too but I have learned to rest .... she wants to be up and playing! .... or shower ..... or swimming.  The villa is good at these times .... I can take Kaylia into another room and her noise can't be heard in the next room so Naomi can continue to sleep.

This morning I am waiting.
The back door to BR3 (which had been removed 2 months ago because it had shrunk so much) has been returned.  .... but I don't know when the guys will come to fit it! So I have to wait in case.  They have also brought a replacement entry door (which has been promised for 9 months) but I now don't want the new door to be fitted.  It is the same design as the old door and so it will sag in the same way.  The design is bad.  Sure as eggs .... if I go out, the guys will come and start work on it!  If I stay home, they probably won't come!

This morning Kaylia made a mess in the pool ... so I assembled the pool vacuum .... and then I could not work out how to make the suction work!  The pool has an underground pump room with 5 different valves ... I tried all arrangements but nothing worked.  So we called the 'poolman' and I have photographed the settings!





Internet censorship is a real frustration here.  I was reading the news this morning and came accross an interesting item about an act of parliament in India... click on the link .... CENSORED!  Yesterday I was researching Kaylia's Lovan medication .... many of the links are censored ... I assume this is because it might be related to drugs!  I'm learning to be devious to try to get round the censored links.  I cannot even log on to my blog directly!  That's censored too!  It confirms the correctness of the protests in Australia when the government was trying to introduce censorship of the internet.  Censorship doesn't work .... or rather it works too well and has too many unintended restrictions.

Midday:  Another wasted wait!  The door guys won't be coming today ... maybe tomorrow.

Later: Naomi Kat & Kaylia had a good visit to the Big C (Centro in Kuta)   Kaylia is still battling her earache .... she is on antibiotics and painkillers so it should be better soon.  She has bouts of pain then we get it under control and she is happy again.  At present it's heading for bedtime ... she's listening to "On the Floor" (J-Lo) and "Move like Jagger"


No comments:

Post a Comment