Saturday, January 7, 2012

#478 Saturday 7 January


The villa is out to get me!
Last night the villa struck again.  I stepped outside the bedroom and suddenly my feet were no longer underneath me .... Feet go, body stop!  Bang!
I landed with the step edge in the small of my back ..... ouch!  Very quiet for the rest of the night ... and this morning I went to Talia for a massage .... much better.
Now (midday) we're in Celuk doing the rounds of the silver shops.  We've been to the Sukiwarti markets.

Naomi has founds some silver chains and Kat's searching for the perfect piece of Balinese silver.








Some of the gallery buildings are works of art!  This is the street wall.









Front entry .... and detail below.















The steps are glass. Inside was even more impressive but no photos allowed.









Kaylia has decided that she likes the extra seats in the back of Made's car.

Woo woo! .... we think Kat has found something!  Home now.  On the way back, we saw a seller that has beautiful glass panels .... another dream for the future!







When we got home we found a suprise waiting for us .....






This has been arranged by Ajeng in Perth!  I don't know how she did it but it is so special!  Kasih Ajeng!

Now it is 2pm and Naomi is of for some 'time out' while Kaylia is in the pool .... more later.

4pm  I've been watching Kaylia for a while now .... her groove revolves around water.  She swims ... she gets out and goes to the bedroom ... she opens the right hand slider .... enters ....closes .... opens the left hand slider .... exits.... closes ..... goes to the outdoor shower .... showers ..... back in the pool ..... swims ... and so on.

IT time ..... apologies to the non-IT readers!   I've come across a problem with Dropbox.

1 comment:

  1. "The villa is out to get me!" Yes, that's why I took two rolls of friction tape up last time. Is it still around?

    ReplyDelete