Wednesday, February 22, 2012

#520 Wednesday 22 February

Yesterday (during therapy) Kaylia had quite a bad melt-down.  This is quite unsual these days (.... thank goodness!)  I don't think she has had anything as bad since sometime last year.  I think it was partly triggered by stress from the room being too warm.  (The a/c was off.) 
A top up of Lovan .... and a trip in the car soon had her right again.

This .... and some other things .... have reminded us just how much life has improved for us compared with a couple of years ago.

We're currently battling a routine that we have allowed to creep in .....  After therapy we have been having tea at Nandos.  Now that (very pleasant) habit has become a big thing with Kaylia and she is wanting Nandos at other times as well!  So we're trying to find some different ways of breaking the routine.

Today I made a mistake at work .... it was very pleasant! I had previous calculated the tax due to be paid .... and when it came time to lodge the BAS online, I discovered that I had made an arithmetic error and the actual tax due was half the tax I had calculated.  A very welcome mistake!

No comments:

Post a Comment