Tuesday, March 6, 2012

#530 Tuesday 6 March

After a good night I felt a bit energetic so I climbed up on the roof to check the waterproofing job.  Most of the work has been completed but bedroom 4 roof has not been done yet.  This is probably why we haven't had the bill yet!
Meeces are still a problem .... I bought a few packets of my favourite cereal drink yesterday and left them on the kitchen bench.  The mice had helped themselves overnight!  They obviously like it too.

1pm  .... We've had an inspection from government men ... so that the original building permit can be replaced.  This is the first step in arranging the official license to operate a villa rental business.

Then it was snooze time.  The medicine means that yesterdays activity has knocked me out .... sleepy time today.    It has the advantage that the time on the plane goes very quickly!

3pm   I was woken by big thunder.  Its bright sunshine here and quite hot ..... but there's a big storm just a few kilometres away.  If it comes this way .......

Made showed me a spot just along the road to Hardys where a 'mini cyclone' went through recently .... ripped trees to bits along a path about 50 metres wide.  Nothing 100 metres away!

7pm  Its been another day of sleeping.  I went to Mama Putus for sate tonight and now its time for bed again!

No comments:

Post a Comment