Monday, June 11, 2012

#609 Monday 11 June

I read in the news this morning of wide spread storms round Perth that have caused blackouts ....
.
My two traveller guests have departed at 1am this morning. We'll keep in touch and I'm sure I'll see them again. They're dedicated travellers .... Justin has been to 42 countries! I think I'll rest a while today ... I'm not used to staying up late (without a good afternoon or evening sleep) and two late nights are taking their toll!
.
BTW, the WIFI problem has gone ... Without me doing anything! So I have no idea what was causing the problem.
.
Evening:
I tried a 'spa' this afternoon .... over 2 hours of sensory delight.  I fell sound asleep in the middle of the massage part.  We'll be there again in future.  We're setting up systems that will make services available to villa guests.
We've alo been arranging for a villa uniform .... shirts, caps, jackets.  When they're ready I'll put a photo here.

No comments:

Post a Comment