Wednesday, July 25, 2012

#651 Wednesday 25 July

Cool and overcast today.  I woke up very stiff.  I think I must have been up and down that ladder to the roof at least 20 times yesterday ... and more to come today!
A quiet day is planned ... office work first .... then find a way to seal the joints on the new pump .... then some fun time constructing a cover for the pump.  I'll post some photos as it progresses.




This is our villa cap!
.
1pm. I'm at deAnti for lunch. I finally managed to seal the joints to the new pump and 'tuned' it. I stripped the old pump and found the hole in the pressure membrane. I may need to install a coarse filter on the supply side of the pump to prevent holes again. I've set up a working area to build the 'pump house' this afternoon.
One problem I'm finding is that I need the phone close at hand and when I'm working, pockets are not good for that purpose .... so I just had to buy a little, little bag ... just for the iPhone.




Stage 1




Stage 2




I've done enough for today. I'll get it up on the roof tomorrow and fit the sides then.
.
For now.... tidy up, put tools away .... and collapse!
.
Evening
I collapsed in the pool ..... almost asleep! I think a hot stone massage might be in order to relax the muscles!
I'm in Jn Cemara at Ceasars for a pizza.
.
Well .... I've just sent the pizza back! It was supposed to be a "meat lovers" pizza ... And there was hardly any meat at all!! The place has good live music .... so it's still a good spot.
.
(see comment below)
There ...... Is this one better?




1 comment:

  1. Hi Ee, to let you know - Kaylee is doing well, loving being back at school. She has also found new uses for You Tube as she has discovered you can view cooking segments. Last night we watched 10 different ways of cooking and icing cupcakes.We watched her favourite ones over and over.Guess what we'll be watching tonight? And guess what we'll be cooking on Sunday? On a completely different note, the consensus in the office is that you look grumpy in your photo. You're in Bali...you should be smiling :) N

    ReplyDelete