Thursday, July 26, 2012

#652 Thursday 26 July

After tea and Skype session last night I headed back to DeAnti for a long warm stone massage .... excellent!  If I could just get a comfortable head rest when lying face down, I'd really drift off to sleep.
.
This morning it was time to get the pump house up on the roof.  Wayan (pool man) arrived at the right moment and with him pulling from above ... and me pushing from below, it was up in no time.

Its now 9am and I have tidied up the wiring around the pump and secured it all with non-conductive ties .... it's much neater than before.
This morning I'll go to Mitra10 and get some clips to secure the house to the roof (so it cannot blow away in winds) .... plus a complete replacement bathroom tap so I can take the damaged one home and source some supplies of parts in Perth.
.
No need!! Made is a gem.... he found a place that has all the right parts .... for a good price.
I have found a tax agent (with good English) just near the villa. And the Aussie butcher near by is great.
Wiwin is getting the changeover of villa services (to Sanggar) done.
.
Lunch at a food hall near Ace Centro. Just the way I like it!





No comments:

Post a Comment