Thursday, August 2, 2012

#658 Thursday 2 August

Woo hoo!  What a night!  It's full moon tonight and we find that the couple of nights around a full moon can be very disturbed.  Last night was a good example.  She woke at 1am for a loo trip .... and then she didn't settle again till 4am.  I took her downstairs at 1:30 so Naomi could sleep ... and I didn't sleep till 5am.  Last night Kaylia also seemed quite upset .... probably the change in routine caused by Kat leaving.  The melt-down last night was the worst we've had for quite a while.  Hopefully she will settle to the new routine quickly.
.
It can be very easy to just drift into la-la land and just survive ... to fail to examine just what is going on.  When this happens, we fail to understand the factors involved.
.
Today I'm thinking about whether to accept a quote from a dealer to purchase all my tools and machinery.  It needs to be done at some point .... it has to be done before we move house (whenever that happens) and I haven't really had much use from all the equipment in the past few years .... Kaylia is all consuming and I rarely go into the shed these days.  The offer is fair but not brilliant.  The alternative is to wait till October/November and then hold some garage sales.  I'll probably get more $$ that way .... but the cash right now is tempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment