Wednesday, September 26, 2012

#709 Wednesday 26 Sept

It was our "night out" last night .... Kaylia slept well. She is getting used to the idea that we go out at times ... it's good respite .... it's taken years to get to this point but it's good that we can now 'take a break'. Thanks AJ. The movie was b.a.a.a.d.d.d!! A zombie flick. The night was 'made' by finding $20 note on the footpath! It paid for the nibbles in the movie.
.
Then during the night I woke with a really bad cramp .... I had realised during the day that I wasn't hydrating well enough ....and then at midnight I paid the price! The cramp was one of the worst I've ever had and it took ages to go away. It was a salutary lesson!


.
Later
I'm drinking lots of water!  .... and I've been researching leg cramps ..... clearly there are many people much worse off than me!  I found one website that had many, many posts from sufferers ..... I'm VERY healthy compared with nearly all of them!  There's a lot of "quackery" out there .... and very little information from the medical community.  I guess this means that the doctors don't know of any definite solution.  I tell you what ... getting older doesn't have many positives .... and it has heaps of negatives!



A cooking session!

No comments:

Post a Comment