Tuesday, September 25, 2012

#708 Tuesday 25 Sept

Yes ... a flaming good time has been had!  I spent today burning anything flammable and not saleable.  Zoe was most impressed.  In the sorting process I found a 210mm circular saw that I have been looking for for about 8 years!  That's a telling comment on the state on my shed!
.




I burned years and years of tax records .... wow ... what a bonfire. It's worth noting that lounge furniture is highly flammable .... It's a worry that we all have such things inside our homes! It burns at such a high temperature that if it were to start burning inside your house, you couldn't stop the house burning too!
.
Kaylia is off at the swimming pool with AJ.  We began her on the 'Level 2' constipation treatment yesterday ... Naomi is pondering just how much effect the pain has been having on her anxiety levels.  Time will tell as the treatment takes effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment