Saturday, September 29, 2012

#712 Saturday 29 Sept

Naomi is not well.  The dreaded lurgie has struck and she slept all morning.  All her appointments for today have been cancelled.  She is not well ... poor thing!
.
I have sold something else .... an old engine that I found 11 years ago .... I had plans to revive an old hobby and restore it to its 'former glory' .... I got it running and then it has been sitting there ever since.  It's a Rosebery/Buzacott 4 hp hopper cooled engine  ... the sort used to power the early saws that were used before chainsaws were invented.. The buyer is coming to pick it up in half an hour.
In the 90's I had many similar engines .... mostly restored ... and I used to go to shows to display them.
.
Kaylia has had the morning at the Waves Pool and now they've gone off to Mundaring.

No comments:

Post a Comment