Thursday, March 28, 2013

#874 Thursday 28 March

One of the items that Kaylia "scrolls through" (when she's getting anxious) is ..... HOLIDAY! Well .... tomorrow we go on a mini holiday.
We're off to Hyden for an overnight at Wave Rock. We did this 3 years ago when Anni was here for a 2 week stay en-route to her uni stint in Qld.

Last night .... while waiting for Naomi to get home from work ..... we were doing some language exercises with Kaylia. .... helping her to actually form a sound when she wants to. I tried teaching her to sing a sentence. We were saying "Where are you Mummy?" and singing it as _^\_ _
Kaylia caught the idea well and I think it's something we can use in future. I played the notes on the mouth organ and she got the pitch spot on.

Teddy is now shorn. The new clippers work a treat. This is the "new look Teddy"

I hope that my clipper skills improve with practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment