Wednesday, July 10, 2013

#678 Wednesday 10 July

3 down .... 7 to go.   Holiday days that is. I don't count the weekends cos they're normally at home .... but week days ....

Brynn is making a huge difference.  I am usually able to share the load but this time I'm occupied with business accounts work.  Until we employ a new accountant, I'm "it".

We've started telling Kaylia that she's going to Bali soon.  It will be a good test of our current methods.  We're going to be joined by AJ when we get there .... Kaylia will be excited to see her again.

Later
It's bed time and as usual the iPad is getting a workout.  I'm always impressed by the ease with which she zooms around you tube .... searching for the videos she wants .... going into history .... and then she watches!  I can tell what she thinks of them by the "flap quotient" .... the amount and intensity of her flapping shows just what she thinks of each video.
She is still very keen on Wiggles videos .... she doesn't listen to Wiggles music anymore but the videos are still high on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment