Saturday, July 13, 2013

#681 Saturday 13 July

Its 6 am ... she slept well despite a notable resistance to sleep to begin with. .... but now both iPads have flat batteries! So she has resorted to my iPhone to watch Wiggles. It's amazing to see her skill in navigating YouTube .... she is lazy though .... she often wants you to find things that she is quite capable of .,.,. "You do it!"

 I've sold some more stuff on eBay ... so I have play money and I've bought a 7" tablet .... a Chinese one .... $108 despite being a high spec machine ... quad-core, 4.2.2 etc ... It arrived yesterday and  it's quite nice. The android system is getting more and more like the Apple OS ... so it's easier to use than the earlier android versions. I think I will be able to live with this one..... I couldn't handle the earlier ones.

 6:30am She's just been downstairs and changed nightie .... and brought up one that she wants me to put on!! It won't fit me Kaylee! She certainly gets some funny ideas at times. Since she is awake at an early hour it will be interesting to see what happens with the 8am anxiety attack.

9:00am  It did happen again .... but it was easier to manage when I was expecting it.  A bath!  .... and a clothes changing session. She's gone off to Whiteman Park now.

No comments:

Post a Comment