Tuesday, October 15, 2013

#710 Tuesday 15 October

School is back!  Kaylia was so excited last night and this morning .... singing her head off and getting her school clothes ready.  The only cloud in the sky is Alison being sick ... so she misses out on therapy this afternoon.

As I was driving round today I found myself pondering new ways to entertain her .... and realised that it was a wasted effort as she just wants the same things over and over again!  It doesn't bother her that she does the same thing.  Last night she was listening to the opening credits of a Youtube program .... over and over and over!  Just the first 30 seconds.  After about twenty times we couldn't stand it ..... HEADPHONES KAYLIA!

Nighttime .... and speaking of headphones .... while settling Kaylia to sleep I've been listening to Passenger ... and thinking that Brynn gave me a great gift .... of all the new music that she introduced me to.   I wish she were still to tell me "Listen to this! ... or this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment