Wednesday, October 16, 2013

#711 Wednesday 16 October

This is Kaylia using the 'smartboard' at school!




No wonder she likes school!  I'd like one of those .....




I have to 'make do' with my triple screen setup ....

(the new laptop .... courtesy of a client .... is great!  It has sockets for multiple monitors .... plug them in and it just works!)


Evening now .... Kaylia and I are "down in the basement"  .... she's on one computer with "Playschool" ..... and I'm on my computer blogging.  We've just been down the hill for some shopping ... an excuse for a car ride.  Kaylia had a lesson in choices .... I'd taken enough coins for an icecream ... and while at the IGA, she spotted the bubblegum machine.  I gave her the choice .... icecream or bublegum..... bubblegum she says!
Not long after she says "icecream?" ..... and I explained that she had chosen bubblegum... she couldn't have both.

No comments:

Post a Comment