Thursday, November 7, 2013

#731 Thursday 7 November




On the weekend we saw a lounge suite at the op shop ..... you know how we love the op shop!  The suite was in perfect condition and it's 2 recliners and a 2 seater recliner .... it was delivered this mornng .....


We got a delivery service to do it .... "oi remumba wun oi kud thro chairs round loik that!"


Gee it made it easy.


I'm having an afternoon off .... I'm playng with laptops ..... you remember how Naomi's Sony had a hard disk cadenza?  Well, I've procured another two the same  and I'm in the process of trying to resurrect two working  machines from the three.

Kaylia?   I'm waiting to see her reaction to the lounge suite when she gets home from school.

Later:
She's home now and she was very excited with the new seats!

.... and the dead Vaio has been resurrected! It lives again.

No comments:

Post a Comment