Saturday, November 9, 2013

#733 Saturday 9 November

A while ago I was standing by the table in the dining room and ..... BANG!! ..... a bird had crashed into the window again.  I think they see in one window and out through the other .... and think that they can fly through!
This time it wasn't a Kookaburra .... it was some sort of hawk.


It was dazed so I managed to get some photos. I almost tried to pick it up ... imagine what would have happened with that beak and those talons!




This morning the Holden broke down and left Kaylia and Jo stranded on the Reid Highway till a Good Samaritan took them home. It's not good.  I'll be glad when we can replace that car.

Kaylia took it all in her stride ....
Today? .... as usual  she has been in water  most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment