Saturday, January 18, 2014

#794 Saturday 18 January

At 3am I'm awake with aches ... so I've been able to get an extra loo run for Kay-kay ..... so it will be a good night.

Evenings are usually a delight these days .... full of cuddle time and story time and tickle time.  Kaylia just glows with pleasure.  I feel as though we're being rewarded for lasting through all the tough times we've had in the past.

Increasingly I'm finding times that seem like nagging  .... but are actually times when she is trying to "have a conversation" ..... and she doesn't have the right skills yet.  When I turn the nagging pattern into a talk about past memories, she shows relief and pleasure .... and the nagging stops.

Evening:  she's had a good day .... to parks with Lara in the morning .... then home for hose time.  Once Naomi is home from work we go shopping .... then it's more hose time before tea.  And after tea it's upstairs for DVDs and iPad before sleep time.

No comments:

Post a Comment