Sunday, February 9, 2014

#814 Sunday 9 February

DB
During the night an email came in .... one of the "please help me ... send money to this address in Africa" ... The strange thing is that it was from the email address of someone I've known in the past .... and it used his name.  The language in the email was very clearly not what this person would write .... so I'm positive that the email is a scam .... but it shows how vulnerable we are to the danger of having our identity stolen!

Oh Kaylia ...??  She's lolling about beside me .... it's sleep-in time and she's loving it as usual.  She's got an itchy foot so she uses my toe nail to scratch it!

Evening
Well!!!   I've been too optimistic!  This afternoon we've been thumped on head by the "transition blues" .... Big time!  Kaylia has been in a bad anxiety state all afternoon .... lots of nagging .... very unpleasant.   The only things that calm her are car drives and constant reading of "Where is the Green Sheep?"
There's going to be a huge sigh of relief when she goes to school tomorrow.  School is the thing she wants.

Later
Phew ..... it seems to be over.  She's happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment