Thursday, April 3, 2014

#857 Thursday 3 April

DB. Kaylia slept well but it was one of those nights where I couldn't sleep after the "wee run" .... so I was awake for the next three hours.  This was a bit strange as Chris and I had replaced the verandah roof at the bungalow .... and I was worn out!   So I should have slept like a log.

It's now 6:40am .... Kaylia is wide awake and raring to go!  At times like this she likes to look at us!  There's a big smile on her dial .... she looks at me ..... then she looks at Naomi .... and so on .... and all the while she's chuckling and chortling.

Bedtime
Kaylia has been very happy today.
Naomi and I are very fortunate to have been able to change Kaylia from the sad, anxiety ridden girl of three or four years ago .... to the happy girl that she is today.
She is a joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment