Sunday, May 11, 2014

#891 Sunday 11 May

Today is a very appropriate day to sing the praises of the wonderful person that Kaylia has as her mother .... she is a very lucky girl.

It is a hard thing to be aware of the failings of your parents .. yet this awareness is essential if we are to avoid the trap of repeating those failings with our own children.  It's a hard road to walk .... to tear down your own childhood image so that you can be the parent that your child needs.

I'm at Hardys for breakfast and shopping .... and later a long massage.  All my leg muscles are screaming at me.

Evening
It's been a day of massages .... my leg feels much better for it .... and the multiple tootie massages are very good for the neuropathy that I get with diabetes.

I'm at the Cat and Fiddle to finish the day. The music is good .... Irish lyrics with an Irish accent mixed with Indo!  The audience seems to be mostly Irish too .... they're doing all the right things.

No comments:

Post a Comment