Tuesday, August 19, 2014

#972 Tuesday 19 August

After a good night my wrist is not as bad as I feared .... it's stiff and sore but there's no sign of any serious damage and a few days should see it right again.

Afternoon:  The new pump is installed .... I realised that the pump (that had to be replaced) was much bigger than needed for the task ..... it really only needed a much smaller pump.  So I have bought and installed a smaller, simpler pump.  It is much better .... quieter.

The pool decking needs re-varnishing and some planks need to be replaced.  Ketut will bring the timber and I will fit it tomorrow.

The covers over the pool tanks need attention .... the best solution would be covers made from aluminium .... but this it too hard / expensive in Bali .... so as a short term solution a lounge that fits over will be a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment