Monday, September 15, 2014

#990 Monday 15 September

It's official .... I'm not addicted to Ebay.   It's now about 12 hours that the EBay site has been non-functional .... and I'm feeling quite ok!  How does this relate to Kaylia? Well ... in the middle of the night .... most nights ..... after getting up to take Kaylia to the loo, it's hard to get back to sleep.  So I usually end up on my iPhone ..... reading the news and searching eBay for any unusual gadjets .... and blogging!  So "Hi" to you at 4am!

Evening
I saw a very funny thing this afternoon .... a car window saying..... 
Climate warming = rising sea level = more fishing spots!  BRING IT ON!!

Kaylia went to the doctor today ... it was a very unsatisfying experience .... the doctor berated us for issues with her weight and fitness .... but showed no awareness of the issues we have to deal with .... or interest in understanding.  I think we need to look for a new GP.

No comments:

Post a Comment