Tuesday, September 16, 2014

#991 Tuesday 16 September

It's a conundrum .... do I let her sleep and wet the bed? ..... or wake her for a loo run and face to high risk of her being awake for hours after?   Tonight I woke her at 3am after she began the restless sleep that shows that she has bladder pressure ..... and after a big wee, she's now wide awake.  Two hours later she's having a merry time downstairs.  She genuinely tries to go back to sleep but it just doesn't work.   .... and in all this I'm not sleepy either .... I'm working hard to maximize the chance of her sleeping again.   In the past we've tried Melatonin ... but this seems to only work at the time that a sleep cycle will normally commence.   It doesn't work to encourage sleep in the middle of the night.

Evening:
I've had a good day in the shed .... doing what I enjoy .... turning scrap into "good stuff".   I'm building a rolling gantry hoist ... the only new parts are the wheels and the electric hoist .... 75% of it is from scrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment