Sunday, March 8, 2015

#1112 Sunday 8 March

Blatant manipulation!! This morning we were at Aunty Mim's ..... Kaylia asked for an icecream first when she usually has chips first. Naomi said no .... icecream later ..... and next minute Kaylia asks to go to Bunnings.  This is part of the routine too so it was ok.   Once we got to Bunnings it was clear that the only reason Kaylia wanted to go there was to have an icy pole!  She couldn't get what she wanted one way so she organized me to give it to her another way!  So young and so sneaky already!

Today she was very cheerful .... until she found out that I was going to Bali..... and then she stacked it on!  I wish I could say that it was because she would be missing me ..... No .... she's annoyed because she's not going!


No comments:

Post a Comment