Monday, July 20, 2015

#1190 Monday 20 July

The transition  to Kaylia sleeping in her own room is going well - 3 down.  She doesn't like it.  She took ages to settle last night.   Persistence will win .... we hope!

Yesterday we went for a drive to Bindoon and returned through the Chittering Valley .... very pretty country.  The drive was because Aunty Mim was not home ..... so we have to find a suitable replacement activity.

3pm. Naomi and I are sitting in the emergency at Swan Hospital ..... Waiting for someone to sew me up!   I was cutting some steel with a big angle grinder and it slipped .... no serious damage but there's a chunk of flesh about 3cm long and 1cm deep been cut out of my arm.  It missed all the tendons etc so it's just a nuisance.
I'm home again now ..... with 6 stitches in my arm!

No comments:

Post a Comment